Make a man regret dumping you: Being dumped hurts for a number of reasons, the most obvious being that this person you wanted to stay with no longer wants you. It’s normal to want to fight back against being dumped or just make your now-ex feel bad. If you’ve ever been dumped, you have probably been wondering what you could do to get your ex back or what makes men regret breaking up with you in the first place. Dumper’s remorse, as I call it, is very real. It happens to everyone who ever dumps a person.
- Top 10 countries with the highest rate of prostitution in the world – See Nigeria’s rank
- List of ten biggest Nigerian songs of all time – #1 is more popular than the national anthem
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 10 things you’re doing that make people dislike you – #9 is so silly but real
Even guys who are totally sure that the girl they left wasn’t for them feel it, and will even question themselves if they actually did the right thing.
Want to make him regret dumping you? Use the following things to your advantage, and it’ll happen.
1 Get a makeover.
Khloe Kardashian’s Revenge Body show may have been controversial, but there’s definitely a nugget of truth to it. If guys see you looking like a million bucks after they dump you, they’re going to get a pang of dumper’s remorse. After all, no guy wants to admit to dumping a girl who turned into a 10.
2. Let him see you keep your composure.
This one is really hard to do, and trust me when I say that even I, a relationship writer, fail at it. As hard as it is to do, it’s also part of what makes men regret breaking up with you and why it’s so impressive to guys. Guys expect to see a girl fall apart when they dump them, so if you don’t do that, it makes them realize that maybe, just maybe, they were the ones who lost out.