Reasons women are attracted to pastors: One thing that men dread is the realization that their wives are getting weirdly more religious and committed to the church, especially if that devotion is hinged on the pastor / prophet. It happens every other day. Cases of women falling for the pastor or dangerously pursuing the man of God with the ulterior motive of scoring one, not at the pulpit, but in some bedroom, is not news. It is almost as if the moment a man stands on a pulpit, he turns women’s knees into jelly.
- 15 Nigerian celebrity deaths that shook the Industry in 2017 – Here is the cause of their deaths (With Photos)
- 5 easy ways to avoid pregnancy without using condom
- 11 times Tonto Dikeh showed us the true meaning of slim and sassy – Looking good is so easy for her (Photos)
- All you need to know about Banky W – His beef with Wizkid, cancer surgeries, how he started dating Adesua, family…(Photos)
- Some women find pastors attractive, inviting and easily approachable
- Listening and talking are among the things that women find attractive about the men of God
- Most of the time, it is the women who approach them with their problems and the men of God don’t disappoint
That is why most men of steel have banned stories like “I will be going for kesha with the church over the weekend, or I will be going to the pastor’s house for prayers in the evening”, because they reek of danger.
1. Little things matter
Why is it that women find men of God so alluring? What is it that men of God have that other men women don’t have? Is it the money? Or their perceived power? Is it their persuasiveness?
From the look of it, a lot, or rather, lots of things that regular men take for granted, are treated seriously by men of God. And women know it too well.
Gladys Achieng’ has not had any underhand dealings with a pastor. But she finds them attractive, inviting and easily approachable.