According to the Kensington Palace, Britain’s Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will get married on May 19, 2018 at St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle.
‘His Royal Highness Prince Henry of Wales and Ms. Meghan Markle will marry on 19th May 2018. Today’s announcement follows earlier confirmation of the month of the wedding and its location at St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle‘ the statement said.
The couple will live in Nottingham Cottage in the grounds of London’s Kensington Palace, the official residence of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- “After una don f*ck finish ba” – Fan attacks Annie for sharing bedroom pics of 2Face and her
- 11 Actors who died on a movie set.. And in action (With Pictures)
- The Johnsons actress, Seun Osigbesan who stars as Jennifer, celebrates daughter’s birthday (Photos)
- 10 celebs who looked better before they became rich and famous – Nicki Minaj was way prettier (With Pics)
- Davido and his baby mama ‘Sophia Momodu’ destroy each other on Snapchat; Expose DM conversations
- Meet Nadia Buari’s adorable twins and here is what you should know about her mystery twins father (PHOTOS)
- Meet KCee’s wife and reasons we hardly see them together – She is so beauitiful (With Photos)