The vagina is one of the most important parts of the female body, incidentally, while we dedicate so much time to facials, even tones, pedicure/manicure, hair and Spa visits, we hardly ever think of taking extra care of the down there. And maybe this isn’t because we just don’t care, maybe it is because we don’t know these important things about the Vagina.
- Hygiene Tips: How to make your vag1na taste and smell better (Must See)
- Ghana’s Foreign Minister, Hannah Tetteh’s son $extape with Legon University VC’s daughter sextape leaks
- Top Post Today: 19yr old Nahnah Abynah commits suicide after her $ex tape leaked (Photos)
- How to approach a woman in public and win her heart (Must See)
- Here are the sins of Nairobi night life…See what Nairobians do…. Omg!! (See Photos)
-Your Vagina is a result of what you eat: if you eat junks or unhealthy food everytime, your vagina is certainly going to smell awful. Replace your daily intake of junks and unhealthy food with fruits and plenty water so you can have a fresh smell coming from down there.
-Anal and Oral Sex may cause Vaginal Odor: According to wikihow “Because any introduction of foreign bacteria can upset the delicate balance in your vagina and so sexual practices can have an effect. Certain sexual practices in particular can set off a reaction those practices include anal sex before vaginal sex, oral sex and the use of objects or food” (Such as ice cream) as penetrative methods. This goes to say, after anal sex, change condoms before moving to vaginal sex.