Signs You have truly fallen in love – What they say about love is true — when you know, you know.
But pinpointing the very moment that your feelings went from serious attraction to full-blown love? No easy task. On Wednesday, 10 romantic Redditors accepted the challenge.
- Forbes top 5 richest Hip-Hop musicians and their worth – 2015 (See List)
- Fun sex positions that are more enjoyable at NIGHT
- Types of men women can NEVER say NO to
- 9 Signs to know if you are dating a girl worth keeping…
- 20 Dirty questions to ask a girl and make her wet…
Below they explain how they knew, without a doubt, that they were head-over-heels in love.
1. You go out of your way to make each other happy.
“We used to be long distance. One night I was crying on the phone to him because I missed him so much. At 4 a.m. that morning I got a call saying he was outside. He drove all night to give me a cuddle because I was sad.”
2. You might differ personality-wise but you have some random (and awesome) things in common.
“Toward the end of our first date, her friends call her. Her phone rings and her ringtone is ‘Dayman’ from ‘Always Sunny’. She gets off the phone looks at me and asks what’s wrong because I have a dumbfounded look on my face. I told her to call my phone right now. She does. ‘Dayman’ is my ringtone. We knew.”