1. Ex Sex
Dreaming about a sexual romp with an ex? You may feel guilty about this, or you may grab the phone and start texting. Don’t do either. Often, the ex sex dream is more about your new relationship than your old one. You may be experiencing feelings that are similar to what you had with your ex, or you may be fearful of where a new relationship is going. Your ex appears in your sex dream as a representation of the past, and doesn’t necessarily mean you’re specifically thinking about that person.
If you are thinking about your ex, the dream could be a representation of your unresolved feelings. Either way, this dream indicates that you need to find a way to resolve your feelings about the past so that you can move on.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- For one week, I decided to SLEEP with my boyfriend whenever he wanted (Here’s what happened)
- Top 20 richest Nigerian actresses & their net worth – See who is #1 now! (+Pics)
- 11 celebrities you had no idea were gay – Get ready to be shocked! (With Pictures)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Top 15 most curvy actresses in Nigeria and Ghana – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- 31 wildest and exciting sex positions you probably never tried and need to (18+ With Pics)
- 10 popular Nigerian celebrities and how they lost their virginity – You will NEVER believe this! (+Photos)
- Nigerian Billionaires & their young endowed wives (+Photos)
- Actress Patience Ozokwor getting married to a popular Nigerian politician (See Photots)
- 27 women share details of the hottest sex they’ve ever had – Guys, this will blow your mind!
- 12 female celebs who look sexier in workout clothes (With Pictures)
- Top 10 nude beaches in America – Everyone goes crazy here!! (With Pics)
- Top 10 richest Nigerian actors – See who is number 1! (+Photos)
- The 20 most shocking drunk celebrity photos – This will leave you in stitches!
- Popular Nollywood actor loses wife and child to car accident – What happens to him next will leave you in tears… (Look)