Richest people in Africa – The African continent has produced many wealthy people; with over 28 known billionaires. According the Forbes list, Nigerian business magnate Aliko Dangote remains the richest person in Africa and the richest black man in the world. Here are the richest people in Africa according to Forbes’ list:
- 10 Nollywood actresses who can’t do without smoking (With Pictures)
- 8 classy moves to get a girl to notice you without even talking to her
- How to grow sideburns fast – Steps you need to take! (With Pictures)
- The 5 Nigerian music stars who featured their girlfriends in their music video (With Pictures)
50) Oba Otudeko – Net Worth: $550 Million (Nigerian)
Oba is the founder and chairman of Honeywell Group. The group’s operations stretch across flour milling, oil and gas, marine transportation and real estate. He also owns Radisson Blu in Lagos, Nigeria.
49) Naushad Merali – Net Worth: $550 Million (Kenyan)
Kenyan millionaire investor, Merali is the founder of the Sameer Group, a Kenyan conglomerate with interests in construction, agriculture, property, IT and finance.