1. Eddie Furlong
Eddie Furlong will forever be known for playing the teenage version of John Connor in Terminator 2: Judgement Day. Since then, Furlong has not had that exciting of a career, thanks primarily to drug addiction, alcoholism, and legal problems. His most bizarre legal issue occurred in 2004 when he was arrested for public intoxication. The incident involved Furlong visiting a local Kentucky supermarket while drunk, where he proceeded to remove several lobsters from their tanks in order to “liberate” them. When police arrived at the scene, Furlong smelled of alcohol, and began running around in circles when an officer tried frisking him. He attempted to use his PETA membership as justification for his actions that day, but it is quite obvious that that was most likely a lie.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 15 things men should never say to women.. Ever!
- See the photo a very beautiful young girl is being insulted because of her stretch marks
- See the craziest cars owned by top Nigerian musicians – See how much they cost! (With Photos)
- 10 Shocking facts about Rita Dominic (+Photos)
- 10 reasons you should stop eating noodles – This will save your life
- 3 secrets to get your visa application approved – This’ll help you travel anywhere in the world
- 8 Nollywood actresses who married “Tear Rubber” husbands (With Pictures)
- LADIES: 6 things you should know about having sex during your period – Make sure you see this!
- 9 Nigerian celebrity wedding cakes that will take your breath away.. (With Pictures)
- GUYS: 5 secrets your woman will never tell you – No matter how much she loves you