Over the years, Nollywood stars have left movie lovers glued to the TV screen with fond memories as the industry grows. One unique feature about the industry is the way practitioner acquire monikers by just playing a particular role which will leave memorable moments in the minds of movie lovers.
- 11 Actors who died on a movie set.. And in action (With Pictures)
- Top Nollywood stars who have passed away in recent years (+Photos)
- Top 20 richest musicians in Nigeria and the money in bank – Flavour tops Wizkid and Davido
- Top 8 Most stylish Kings in Nigeria – 2 of them use expensive Rolls Royce cars (With Pictures)
Below are top ten Nollywood stars you probably didn’t know their real names.
1. Ronke Ojo Anthony (Ronke Oshodi Oke)
Ronke is a descent of Ondo State but was born in Oworonshoki, Lagos State Southwestern Nigeria, where she completed her primary and secondary education. She began her acting career with a drama group called Star Parade under the leadership of Fadeyi, a Nigerian actor but became an household name in the year 2000 when she featured in a movie titled Oshodi Oke, from which she got her stage name.
2. Olaniyi Afonja (Sanyeri)
Olaniyi Afonja got the name Sanyeri after taking the role to substitute for the main actor for the role and the name became a household name for him.