9 things you need to do in your 20s that will make you a millionaire before 30 – #4 and #8 is a must
8. Hang out with people you admire
Andrew Carnegie, who started with nothing before becoming the richest man in the US, credits all of his riches to one principle: the Master Mind.
The idea is to surround yourself with talented people who share your vision, because the alignment of several smart and creative minds is exponentially more powerful than just one.
Plus, we become like the people we associate with, which is why the rich tend to associate with others who are rich.
“In most cases, your net worth mirrors the level of your closest friends,”explains Siebold. “Exposure to people who are more successful than you are has the potential to expand your thinking and catapult your income. The reality is, millionaires think differently from the middle class about money, and there’s much to be gained by being in their presence.”
9. Shoot for $10m, not $1m
“The single biggest financial mistake I’ve made was not thinking big enough,” writes Cardone. “I encourage you to go for more than a million. There is no shortage of money on this planet, only a shortage of people thinking big enough.”
Source: Business Insider.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- 5 things you should do immediately you feel your lover is slipping away – #5 is the key
- 10 things you should never, ever search on Google – Read this to avoid being traced (With Photos)
- Man cuts his wife’s body into pieces in Lagos (Graphic Photos)
- 15 most beautiful Actresses in the world – You won’t believe who #1 is (With Pictures)
- #BBNaija: See what TTT’s wife did after he had s*x with Bisola and collected “headies from her”
- 15 shortest Hollywood celebrity marriages ever – #1 lasted for only 55 hours (With Pictures)
- 10 Nollywood celebrity marriages that have lasted more than 15years – You wont believe #8 is even married (With Pics)