Asisat Oshoala dumps Arsenal: Chinese club Dalian Quanjian has confirmed the signing of Super Falcons striker, Asisat Oshoala.
The reigning Africa women player of the year had earlier denied links to the club but yesterday it emerged that she has put pen to paper to follow in the footsteps of the Nigeria players like John Obi Mikel, Chinedu Obasi, Odion Ighalo and John Owoeri who all signed for various Chinese clubs in January.
The former Liverpool and Arsenal ladies striker resumed training with the Chinese clubs yesterday. We say congrats to her.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- 4 Mistakes we all make when using an ATM – Everyone is fond of #2 and its very dangerous (With Pics)
- Reasons why people take you for granted easily – Knowing #8 will change your life like it did mine
- Countries Nigerians can travel to without VISA & how to migrate there now – #23 is like UK
- 40 fun questions to ask your partner while chatting
- 10 facts about Olamide and why he is called ‘Baddo’ – #8 might make you hate him (With Photos)
- 9 countries you can travel to and get rich in no time – You don’t need to travel to USA before you make it
- Top 10 African pastors that are stinkingly rich and live a lavish lifestyle – #6 is a woman [See their worth]