Man follows bride and groom: A couple’s wedding day is expected to be the happiest day of their lives, but that was not so for a couple in Brazil whose wedding was disrupted by a gun-toting, trigger-happy intruder.
Hardly had the bride and groom walked down the aisle to stand in front of the altar when the man, who marched in behind the couple, lifted his t-shirt, brought out a gun and began shooting
Guests and the couple scattered in different directions while some guests were brought down by the bullet.
62-year-old man Cícero Barbosa da Silva, and his 37-year-old son, Edmilson Bezerra da Silva, who were supposed to stand in as witnesses at the wedding were both shot. They were rushed to the hospital and have reportedly been stabilised. The gunman fled after carrying out the callous act.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- 16 UGLY things Illuminati doesn’t want the world to see – Don’t open if you’re not strong enough
- Top 10 richest Countries in Africa – See where Nigeria is despite recession
- Top 10 strongest men in the world – #1 can push a fully loaded truck without flinching (With Pics)
- Full Video: TBoss strips naked; showing her n*pples for housemates in #BBNaija – Her body is smashing!
- Top 20 richest p*rnstars in the world – #2 is super hot and boxed up! (With Photos)
- 10 most powerful celebrities in Nigeria – The country shakes when these guys cough (With Pics)
- Nigerian celebs and the breathtaking houses they live in – Genevieve’s crib is crazy! (With Photos)