An infant has reportedly suffocated to death due to the prolonged use of Facemask. Taking to Twitter, user The_Ronkee, questioned why anyone would wear a face mask for a baby, as she claimed the baby lost its life moments after.
Many users were left in shock by the claims, as they questioned why someone would wear a mask for a baby.
See what she wrote below;
“How do you wear face mask for a year old baby? Now baby don die”
How do you wear face mask for a year old baby? Now baby don die
— IYA ONI JERSEY 🧕🏼🧕🏼 (@The_Ronkee) May 19, 2020
If a mask is too tight, an infant or toddler may not be able to vocalize breathing difficulties.
If an infant falls asleep while wearing a mask, they can, indeed, suffocate in a manner very similar to what happens to a baby suffering from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, or SIDS.
- Tiwa Savage tests the patience of her son Jamil and his bestie, Imade in viral snack challenge for kids (Cute Video)
- Sit down and eat my friend -Cute video of Ned Nwoko pampering his pregnant wife, Regina Daniels surfaces online
- ‘We were treated so badly’ – Lady recounts her experience at Omotola Jalade’s 40th birthday party