Ex-beauty Queen and mother-of-one, Anna Ebiere, advices mothers to never be ashamed of their stretch marks, but rather embrace the beautiful memories that are associated with it. In her words:
“Most people see stretch marks as scary, irritating, disgusting and dirty! But guess what? All I see is Beauty! My beautiful baby grew, played, slept and ate in there. I miss rubbing my tummy just to feel her or make her move. These marks are beautiful reminders of pregnancy and motherhood. Learn to love it if you have any! #motherhood
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 5 Nigerian male celebrities that got married to older women (With Pictures)
- LADIES: If you do these 9 things, No man can play you!
- 10 Romantic things to do after making love
- LADIES: If you want to know the guy you’re dating is a husband material, ask him these 4 questions!
- LADIES: 13 Occasions when you should wear thongs
- 12 Reasons why you shouldn’t buy the new iPhone 7 (With Pictures)
- 12 Most despicable acts committed by Pablo Escobar – this will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 5 things to do after NYSC – Make sure you see this!
- 12 things you can only see in Dubai (With Pictures)
- 17 Pictures that perfectly describes the job of a Nigerian Police – this swill leave you rolling on the floor!