Usain Bolt starts new career: Olympic mega star Usain Bolt is surely moving on to tastier heights after he called time on his athletic career . The sports legend is set to launch fifteen ‘Usain Bolt Track & Records’ restaurants in the U.K. over the next five years. The Jamaican inspired eatery was first opened in Kingston, Jamaica in 2011. The fast food chain will serve traditional Jamaica dishes likejanga soup, jerk pork, pan chicken, rice and peas, and meat and fish crock pots
as well as creations by the legendary runner such as ‘Burgers a la Usain‘.
‘London has always been a special place for me [and this] is giving us the opportunity to share our vision and our culture with you all,’ Bolt says.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride