King Of Memes and nollywood actor, Odunlade Adekola was pictured with Nigerian music star Simi at an event over the weekend. The actor took to his instagram page to share the photo of themself with caption;
Can you guess what @symplysimi said?”
See screenshot below…
Simi recently released album “Simisola” has been making waves recently spoke about lack of romance in Nigerian men. Nigerian singer Simi who has been rumoured to have dated singers, Adekunle Gold and Falz at some point said that Nigerian men are not romantic.
Speaking in a recent interview, she said;
“I don’t believe Nigerian men are romantic. I think Nigerian men do not think they have to be romantic. I am not saying this to bash men but I think no one pushes Nigerian men to fight for anything so they have this sense of entitlement.
I was watching a Nigerian movie one day and there was this unfaithful Nigerian man who left his wife for another woman. At the end of the day, the other woman left him and he retraced his steps to his initial wife. The lady’s mother actually told her to kneel in front of the man and that bothered me a lot even though I knew it was a movie. That is the way things are.
“A lot of men grow up in this country feeling entitled to certain things and they believe that they don’t have to work for anything. This has been the case for generations and a lot of our mothers were unhappy because the society expected them to stay in the relationship.
I am not saying it is the right thing for people to leave their relationships but a man needs to fight for what he wants so he can value it. I think the problem is because a lot of Nigerian men feel self-entitled and I blame our culture and our mothers. Most mothers are the problem because when something happens, they are quick to advise the daughter and wives, they don’t tell the men that their actions are wrong. So if a man feels that he does not have to fight to keep the relationship, he would not.”
The singer who hinted that she is currently in a relationship described the kind of lover she is.
“To describe myself as a lover, I would say that I am a loyal lover. When I am in a relationship, I am all in and I put everything into it. I can only quit a relationship if the person betrays my trust because, to me, trust is everything. Trust is a big foundation for love. If I don’t trust a person, it would be hard to be with the person.
If I date someone, I expect that you know what you have to offer. I believe that whatever I do for the person, I should get the same in return. I don’t like people lying to me.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)